Ray Traced 3d
1. Make some text
2. Make it 3d
3. Top right corner click classic 3d button
4. In the dialogue box toggle to Ray traced 3d and apply
5. Geometry Options >
6. Add a light to the compostion
7. Add an image behind the text, make it 3d
8. On the image hit selects light- no
9. Mess with the Material options of the Beveled Text
When you put a light on an object.
You can disable the light on the other objects behind it so it does not effect it.
Accepts Light - No
|Before - After|
How to do Reflection
1. (No transparency in the material options)
2. Set up the image like this :
4. Move the image around until you see it reflected in the text
6. Environment layer -- it makes a sphere and your text is inside the sphere.
Set Appears in Reflections to Only
The image needs to be large or seemless or else it will be stretched and have a seem